I’m still playing catch-up with the blog posts….exhaustion is causing me to find things a real struggle at the moment. I’m in the process of coming off medication and I think that’s impacting. Anyway I’m afraid I’m doing two posts in one again tonight, I really must try harder!
7.5.19 – Three things I was grateful for were:
- An afternoon nap.
- Two good walks with the dog, weather was lovely and the walks really help to clear my head.
- Shopping home deliveries.
8.5.19 – Three things I’ve been grateful for today:
- Podcasts – they can be so inspiring and motivating.
- My son bringing home chocolate muffins.
- Laughing at Holly and Phil’s funniest moments on YouTube…..guaranteed to cheer me up!
I’m finding it does help to focus on the positive…..